How it works
- Only double sided doors supported
- Event notification is based on two address – the first ID is the ACS server, the second ID is the address of U-Prox IC A
- Multilevel decision rule:
- Check the general access rules.
- Check is group in anti passback area?,
- Request to U-Prox IC A and receive access confirmation or denial
Merging access zones
- In case of loss of communication with the access control panels, forced entry, free pass, etc. U-Prox IC A merges access areas together , considering that personnel may be in either area.
- After restoring the normal state of access or resuming communication with the control panels, all areas are unmerged
- U-Prox IP400 panels can be configured with two variants of behavior in case of communication loss :
- No one has permission to pass;
- Pass all, according to the rules of the local antipassback